Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Trichy..Chennai...Hyderabad...Coimbatore....

Within a short span of time of 15 months, me covered the following cities.............
My Home Town...........Trichy ......completed all my studies (till now) in Trichy.....
then joined ING Vysya Bank @ Chennai, Mylapore office, in between in Bangalore of Training....
after that moved to HDFC Bank....a new city Hyderabad.
Spending a good time at Hyderabad for 5 months then decided to move and arrived at Coimbatore (Textile City) of India.

Its Back to Tamil Nadu, short distance travel to Home and visiting Mom and Dad with less than 6 hours.

To start my new assignment a challenging assingment in Career at Coimabtore ....in my life a new city....meeting new people.....
To start again my Reading Habit of Books its been long time i have read books which was at Hyderabad.

2 comments:

Santhosh said...

Srini man: when are you getting married, waiting for the news!

Parthasarathy S said...

hi uncleji,

welcome to coimbatore.. hope u have a great time there